Extra Excursions (All prices valid till June 2016 except Bhutan)
Glimpes of Bhutan Tour [4Night 5Days]
$1867 USD per person (subject to increase in 2016 if there is a raise in fees by the Bhutanese govt.)
Contact us for further details…
Golden Triangle (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur)
India’s most famous tour including a visit to the iconic Taj Mahal
5 nights/6 days (Minimum of two people required) Private tour is also possible for extra cost
Tour Price: USD $625 Per person on Twin Sharing Basis ($67 surcharge for tours between Sept. – Dec. 2015)
Single supplement charge for solo travellers: $230 USD
Private tour: $995 ($87 surcharge for tours between Sept. – Dec. 2015)
Nepal Side Excursions
Below are some great side trips if you plan on arriving early or leaving late for the tour.
To book any of these excursions you can Contact us. Under the Nepal payment button find the option “Add-Ons”. The balance of the payment can be made after arriving in Nepal.
CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK
- Drive to Chitwan National Park.
By a tourist bus
Chitwan National Park is considered as one of the richest wildlife areas in Asia. Covering an area of 1040 square kilometers of tall grasslands and thick forests, the park has a diverse flora and fauna.
The two prized animals of the park are the Royal Bengal Tigers and the Great One-Horned Rhinoceros. Other wildlife includes the Leopard, Gaur, Sloth Bear, Wild Boar, Sambar Deer, Spotted Deer, Marsh Mugger, the rare Gharial and over 400 species of bird.
Here the spirit of the great explorer-adventurers still lives.
- Arrive at the Resort.
- Received and briefed by the resident “Guest Relations officer” regarding the park and the programs available.
- Overnight: in a Resort.
- Entire day activities includes, elephant back ride safari, jungle drive, nature walk, bird watching tours, elephant briefing, Tharu Tribal dances, slides show accompanied by naturalist – all included.
- Overnight: in a Resort.
- Early morning activities and breakfast.
- Drive back to Kathmandu (6 hours approx.) by tourist bus OR fly at USD 97 PER PERSON.
- Check into the hotel.
• From day (4) four, you can join our regular tour program.
• Decent lodge at the edge of the National park: USD 257 PER PERSON for 2 nights 3 days and to travel by a tourist bus.
• USD 317 PER PERSON by car for 2 nights 3 days.
• For a private tour the price is USD 367.
• 2 nights’ accommodations.
• 2 Dinners, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts.
• Entire safari activities and round trip transport by a tourist bus.
• Soft and hard drinks.
Any cost not mentioned above.
If you want to travel RT by plane the cost will be USD 187 PER PERSON.
EVEREST EXPERIENCE MOUNTAIN FLIGHT
One of the best experiences of the Himalayas – everyone should try Everest experience mountain flight to see the close up view of Mt. Everest while in Nepal, at least once in their life time.
Take a one-hour flight from Kathmandu Airport for a very close view of The Himalayan panorama from approximately 16,000 feet.
The flight maintains a few kilometers distance from the mountains and covers about 300 kilometers from Langtang in the central part and Everest to the east.
• USD 197 PER PERSON
Including airport transfers
This flight can also be opted during the regular tour.
WHITE WATER RAFTING
TRISHULI RIVER: The classic river (1 to 3 days) – This river trip departs almost every day.
For first time paddlers, a rafting trip on the Trishuli is an experience not to be missed (class 3 to 4+ in high water).
In spring, the water can be a bit gradual.
Under the care of your expert rafting guide you’ll enjoy the exhilaration of riding the rapids through a panorama of stunning gorges.
Rafting/Kayaking on Trishuli River can easily be combined with a visit to Chitwan National Park or by staying overnight near the river banks.
• Trishuli river rafting, in a group with round trip bus transport is only USD 57 a day.
• The bus in the morning to the rafting location will be a tourist bus and after rafting it will be a public transport as the tourist buses don’t run late.
• OPT for private cars / buses by paying extra.
• To camp on the river bank and initiate (2) two days of rafting, it will cost you USD 97 PER PERSON.
If you prefer a private car or bus to go rafting and come back, the cost is USD 137.
If there are two of you, it will cost USD 97 per person.
CHITWAN AND TRISHULI RIVER RAFTING
1 night 2 days rafting and 2 night 3 days Chitwan total of 3 night 4 days package will cost USD 337 per person. (Inside the national park stay)
One night sleep will be in the tent and after rafting the trip will be by local bus.
Day 1: Kathamndu rafting staying on River bank
Day 2: Drive to Chitwan
Day 3: Chitwan Activities
Day 4: Drive back by tourist bus
With domestic flight it’s an extra $97USD
UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES IN KATHMANDU
If you have one extra day, you can visit all four of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. They are the incredible Patan Durbar Square from the 14th Century, the oldest Buddhist stupas of Swayambhunath, the biggest stupa at Boudhanath and the Hindu temple of Pashupatinath where the death bodies are cremated.
The cultural heritage of Kathmandu Valley is illustrated by seven groups of monuments and buildings which display the full range of historic and artistic achievements for which the Kathmandu Valley is known.
• The one day tour of Kathmandu Valley with a car and guide will cost USD 67 PER PERSON
• Minimum 2 people in a group (Monuments entry fee extras)
TRADITIONAL NEPALI FOOD COOKING CLASS
Enjoy a wonderful cooking class led by an experienced Nepali cook.
In the first class you will learn how to cook the traditional Daal, Bhat, Tarkari (vegetable preparations), Aachar (pickle) and Chiya (spiced milk or regular tea).
For those interested in going deeper into Nepali cuisine there will be a second class with a different menu.
CLASS DURATION: 2 – 2.5 hours
CLASS FEE: USD 27 PER PERSON/ per class.
You can also stay at a Nepali home stay for great experience and learn cooking. To read more about it please visit the website http://www.homestaykathmandu.com .
NEPAL ASTROLOGY READING WITH ACHARYA
Over the years, some tour members have been asking if there was a chance to meet an astrologer, so our fall tourists, met with an excellent award winning Astrologer of 20 years experience.
If you are interested, you can email your birth data (date of birth, time of birth, place of birth) and it will be passed on to him.
This will cost you USD 67 PER PERSON.
GOLDEN TRIANGLE INDIA – DELHI, AGRA, JAIPUR
• This is India’s most famous tour including a visit to the iconic Taj Mahal.
• 5nights/6 days (Minimum of two people required)
• Private tour is also possible for an extra cost.
• USD 625 PER PERSON ON A TWIN SHARE BASIS
• To book these excursions, please go to the page “Nepal” on our website and find the option “Add-Ons”
• You can submit a non-refundable deposit of USD 47 and pay your balance after arriving in Nepal.
• For certain add-ons such as Bhutan and Tibet, contact us for making your bookings.
• If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to Contact us.