This inspiring tour takes you to some of the best places of Nepal.
Your adventure begins with a tour to the vibrant ancient city of Kathmandu, visit (4) four of the World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. (Syambhunath, Patan, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath)
After one day, we move straight into your Volunteer Project and Yoga center on Day 3, going through to Day 6.
- An inspiring holiday in the Himalayas.
- A Meaningful Volunteering + Sightseeing + Yoga expeditions
Trip Details & Facts
- Volunteering in Nepal - either teaching in the schools or at an Orphanage.
- Witness the Kathmandu valley World Heritage Sites.
- Everest experience flights.
- Chitwan Jungle Safari.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara.
- Yoga class - An EXERCISE TO SALVATION.
• If you choose an “Extension Trip” for a few more, to trek around Pokhara, you will commence this from Pokhara or you can extend your adventure trip towards Everest or India (Taj Mahal).
NEPAL VOLUNTEERING PROJECT
• You will be teaching English in some primary or secondary schools.
• Get involved with a charity program, dedicated to improving the lives of Nepal’s underprivileged children in Orphanages - where you will help teach or renovate the buildings and help ease the teachers’ workloads.
EARTHBOUND EXPEDITIONS IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH AN AMAZING, ENRICHING TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
YOU SHOULD BOOK YOUR TRIP WITH US IN ORDER TO HAVE
• Meaningful short-term Nepal volunteer projects where you can make a positive difference in the communities.
• Comfortable accommodations.
• Interact with local people.
• Incredible sights around Nepal.
• Superb guides who are passionate about their country and believe in serving you with the best possible information’s and assistance.
• You can make a positive impact in a short period of time, and still get to explore a destination in the Himalayas.
• You can feel good through helping others, have an increased understanding of another culture and have incredible stories to tell, when you get home!
EARTHBOUND EXPEDITIONS IS ALSO COMMITTED TO ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL SUSTAINABILITY
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Sightseeing of the World Heritage Sites (UNESCO) in Kathmandu valley
- Day 03-04-05-06: Stay at an apartment style house at the Yoga resort.
- Day 07: Drive to Pokhara to witness the mountain views
- Day 08: Pokhara
- Day 09: Drive to Chitwan National park
- Day 10: Chitwan National park.
- Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 12: DEPARTURE.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
• Arrival in Kathmandu.
• Check into a hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing of the World Heritage Sites (UNESCO) in Kathmandu valley
• Sightseeing of the World Heritage Sites (UNESCO) in Kathmandu valley
Day 03-04-05-06: Stay at an apartment style house at the Yoga resort.
• Stay at an apartment style house at the Yoga resort.
• Learn Yoga in the morning.
• Teach English in the nearby school or serve at the Orphanage.
• This is will be a highlight of your stay, as you get to interact in a meaningful way and make a positive difference in an impoverished community of Nepal
Day 07: Drive to Pokhara to witness the mountain views
• Drive to Pokhara to witness the mountain views
Day 08: Pokhara
• Drive to Sarangkot for the mountain views.
• Sightseeing of Pokhara.
Day 09: Drive to Chitwan National park
• Drive to Chitwan National park.
Spend (2) two days in Chitwan National park.
Day 10: Chitwan National park.
• Chitwan National park.
• Jungle safari activities
Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu
• Drive back to Kathmandu.
• In the evening, join our team for a Nepali cultural show and a farewell dinner.
Day 12: DEPARTURE.
What is included
- All land transportations are provided.
- Accommodations on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast and dinner as per the itinerary.
- English speaking yoga expert cum tourist guide throughout the tour.
- One night cultural show and Jungle safari activities in Chitwan National Park
What is not included
- Any item not specifically mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Beverages of all kinds.
- International airfares.
- Airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Entrance fees to the monuments.
- Lunch and dinner.