GET THE PRIVILEDGES OF EXPLORING NEPAL AND BHUTAN
This tour offers Private Travel Packages for couples on honeymoons, 50 plus baby boomers and for family holidays. Inquire with Earthbound Expeditions team to guide you on your way to Bhutan and Nepal luxury tour packages and benefit from the diverse yet thrilling world of its own in the midst of nature. You can view the HIMALAYAS in a luxurious way.
Be privy to the unparalleled natural beauty and age-old cultures of the two Himalayan Kingdom’s. Bhutan is a Buddhist centered religious core whereas Nepal has a combination of Hindu and Buddhist religion which exist in harmony throughout the country.
We at Earthbound Expeditions have combined these two popular Himalayan Experience trips to Nepal and Bhutan which begins from Kathmandu and eventually leads to Bhutan.
• Arrive in Kathmandu, Nepal. • Earthbound Expeditions staff member will be there to receive you at the airport. • Check in to hotel. • Briefed about the tour, at the hotel.
• The Hindu Temple complex at Pashupatinath Temple (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. • Visit Shyambhunath Temple referred to as the Monkey Temple which is 2000 years old. • Drive to Nagarkot.
• Witness the sunrise and mountain views from Nagarkot. • Head towards Bhaktapur to see the historical town. • Drive back to Kathmandu.
• Flight to Paro on Druk Air. • Clear customs and visa control. • Received by your guide. • Depart towards Paro town for lunch. • Visit the Ta Dzongs - an ancient watchtower which now houses the National Museum. • Below the museum is the Paro Rimpung Dzong which is the centre of civil and religious authority in this valley. • A short walk takes you to the base of the Dzongs and across a traditional cantilevered covered bridge. • A short distance further is one of the innumerable archery grounds and if we are lucky, we may catch a match in action. [Archery is the NATIONAL SPORT of Bhutan] • Depart for Thimphu the modern capital of Bhutan in the late afternoons. • Drive will take around 1.5 hours.
• Short drive to Chubachu. Witness a Cultural Programme consisting of Mask Dances and Folk Songs performed by Royal Academy of performing Arts (RAPA) • Depart to Punakha. • Leaving Thimphu the road climbs steeply through a forest of pine, cedar, festooned with hanging lichen high up near Dochola Pass at 3050 meters. This pass often offers panoramic views of the Himalayan mountain ranges. • Descend along a series of hairpin bends to the fertile valley of Punakha. In the afternoon we visit Punakha Dzong which is the winter seat of Je Khenpo and is the ancient capital of Bhutan. It is remarkably located between the rivers of the Mo (Female) Chu and Pho (Male) Chu. This Dzong is open to visitors only during summers when Je Khenpo and the Monk Body are in Thimphu.
• Drive to Wangdue which is one of the major towns and district headquarters of Western Bhutan and this is where we make a short stop to view the Wangdue Phodrang Dzongs significantly located on the spur of a hill by the joining together of the Tsang Chu and Dang Chu rivers. • Drive back to Paro.
• Drive towards the north of Paro valley to visit the ruins of the Drukgyal Dzongs (16) sixteen kilometers up the valley. Built in 1647 by the great Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyalwho was the father and the unifier of medieval Bhutan. These Dzongs were destroyed by an accidental fire and left in ruins as a reminiscent cue of the great victories it was built to honor. • Explore the ramparts and on a clear day you will be able to experience an unforgettable view of Mt. Jhomolhari -7,314 meters. • Drive to Satsam Chorten to hike to Paro Taktsang or seize the chance of taking a horse ride all the way up to the Tiger’s Nest. The horse ride till the cafeteria will take around one and half hour. • Walk back to the road point. • Drive to Kyichu Lhakhang which is one of the oldest temples in Bhutan. • Drive to a stopover to breathe in the evening air with a walk through Paro\'s main shopping district.
• Drive to the airport for your flight back to Kathmandu. • Received and checked into Dwarika’s Hotel (Breakfast and Dinner Included) in Kathmandu. • You will have the option of going sightseeing in Kathmandu Durbar Square or Thamel area. • In the evening you will join our team for a Nepali cultural show and dinner.
A trip to Nepal Himalaya and beyond is adventurous and thrilling due to its…
We take you under our wing once you have decided to travel with us,…
Beside travel and trekking business Earthbound Expeditions also believe in our responsibility towards our…
Authenticity runs deeps in our company, a very important reason why we like to…
Planning a holiday can be stressful, especially in regards to time and money. Hence,…
Our team members comprise of long-term, experienced individuals who are often born and lived…
All of our listed package itineraries are tried and tested for suitability. Our past…
The company has excelled in providing services to its clients from around the world…
If you are interested in opting for this tour however the price seems too high then you can opt for the same trip with a cheaper alternative by means of 3 / 4 star hotels.
An Award-wining responsible Travel company tha has been recently featured in