INDIA, NEPAL, TIBET AND CHINA TOUR
This incredible 23-day, South Asian journey begins from Delhi, India where you will see Agra (Taj Mahal) and Varanasi (Ganges), then head to Kathmandu, Nepal where you will then take a high-road overland trip to Lhasa (Tibet) driving on one of the world’s most beautiful, picturesque highways and then end the tour in Beijing with the highest train ride in the world which includes a tour of Xi’an.
This tour will save you time and money as well as fulfill your dream to visit these (3) three beautiful countries in one go.
This is a truly great adventure that we specially designed for travelers who want to explore (3) three unique Asian countries, India, Nepal, and Tibet (China), at once.
What could be better than a chance, to see the Taj Mahal and the Ganges at Varanasi, India and the Living Goddess Kumari of Kathmandu, Nepal, along with the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, like The Great Wall of China, Mt. Everest and the Potala Palace of Tibet in one trip?
• Arrive in Delhi - India • Reception by Earthbound Expeditions representative. • Check into a hotel.
1. Red Fort built by Emperor Shah Jahan. 2. Jama Masjid - the biggest mosque in the India. 3. Raj Ghat - the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. 4. Walk along Chandni Chowk, the silver street of Delhi bustling with activity. 5. India Gate - an arch of commemorative victory. 6. The Presidential residence - Rashtrapati Bhavan. 7. The Parliament - Sansad Bhavan. 8. Government buildings of the secretary. 9. Connaught place - commercial and managerial center.
• Drive about 5 hours to Jaipur. a nice Old Indian city also known as the pink city. • Visit Amber Fort (11kms) in the outskirts of the city. • JAIPUR: Jantar Mantar or astronomical observatory. • Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds.
• Drive to Agra. The Taj Mahal,
• Taj Mahal visit • Visit the Red Fort of Agra.
• Breakfast. • Departure by plane / train to Varanasi (Benares - the holy Ganges). VARANASI: The Holy city of Vishwnatha, City of Shiva, City of Saints.
• Boats ride on the holy Ganges. • Fly to Kathmandu. • Reception and transfer to the hotel.
• Patan - Durbar Square • Pashupatinath - river Bagmati can • Immense stupa of Boudhanath. • Swayambhunath.
• Breakfast in Nagarkot. • Drive back via Bhaktapur, village and terrace. • Evening – join Earthbound Expeditions team for a Nepali dinner and a Cultural show. • Pick up Tibet Visa this day.
• Drive to Kodari. • Complete the immigration and custom formalities. • Overnight at Hotel Zhangmu or Naylam. [If we are less than 4 people in a team, it will a be group join basis tour]
• Cross Lalung la passes (5050meters). This day\'s drive offers fantastic view of the high mountains including Mount Everest.
• Drive about (7) seven hours to Shigatse. Visit the famous Tashimpo Monastery and the seat of Panchen Lama. • Overnight at a hotel.
• Morning visit to the Tashi Lhunpo Monastery. • Short (2) two hours drive to Gyantse.
• (3600METERS) GYANTSE -LHASA • Drive through the Karo La Pass and Kamba La Pass. [Good view of Yamdrok Tso Lake] • Cross the mighty Brahmmaputra River to arrive in Lhasa.
• SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS Potala palace The Jokhang Temple Surroundings of Barkhor Market Drepung and Sera Monasteries
• Transfer to the train station to catch a train to Xi\'an - overnight in train.
• Arrive in Xi\'an railway station. • Check into a hotel.
• Breakfast. • Drive to The Emperor Qin\'s Terra-cotta Museum. • Visit the Big goose pagoda. • Visit Bell tower. • Do some shopping. • Transfer to the railway station for Beijing.
• Arrive in Beijing. • Check into a hotel.
• Beijing city tour Forbidden City, Tian\'anmen square, Heaven temple etc
Drive to Badaling section of the great wall for sightseeing.
I hope you had a wonderful trip with Earthbound Expeditions. Your picture is on…
Your tripinformation has been gently taken from your desk and travelled half way across…
From the moment you arrive to the day we have to say our farewell…
Beside travel and trekking business Earthbound Expeditions also believe in our responsibility towards our…
We run our tours in the way that feels comfortable to the clients. Our…
We understand that you plan your holiday after going through so many hectic times.…
All our leaders and guides are well trained to lead the trips. They have…
All of our listed package itineraries are tested for the suitability and have been…
The company has excelled the services to its clients from around the world with…
• Single supplement can be added, if using single rooms. • Even in a (3) star hotel package, the standards are of simple category. • Tibet lies over 3500 meters high so people have to travel at their own risk. • Please read lonely planet and other travel books well before traveling, so you are well informed about the culture and customs in Tibet. • Although, we give in our best effort to make your stay comfortable, please don't expect any luxurious services in Tibet. • In a group of less than 10 people we use local resource as guides and if the group members are over 10 people then our leader Mr. Rajan will lead the trip personally.
An Award-wining responsible Travel company tha has been recently featured in