You want to include your kids in this Nepal adventure, well then you are on the right page!
If your kids are five years and over and love adventure, nature and culture, then Nepal is a great destination for YOUR FAMILY – we bet it will be a life changing experience! many of the families around the world have done Nepal family holiday trip with us and they loved it.
Enjoy NEPAL’S MIGHTY HIMALAYAS with Kids – walking in the Himalayan foot hill
Earthbound Expeditions is a leading company which provides excellent services to clients and have over 25 years of combined experience, on running and leading trips. We’re the specialists in organising family holidays trips to exotic and faraway places.
Our young curious travelers will enjoy discovering the world through guided outdoor adventures, wildlife viewing, cultural exploration, pen pal gatherings and more. Till date, our clients have appreciated the family affable tour plannings and our courteous guides have managed smooth travel expeditions for them. We make sure that, convenient departures are scheduled to coincide with school vacations and the dates are guaranteed, so that your trip is a success.
You can opt to do some short treks with your kids or take them to Chitwan National park for safari and can even opt for white water river rafting.
In our Nepal family holiday package your children will be able to witness the aged old temples, jungles, wildlife and timeless mountain views and along with it, they will also experience the skillfully preserved palaces, traditional Nepali life and delightfully friendly locals.
In the south of Nepal at Chitwan National park there is fantastic jugnle safari rides, canoe rides, jungle walks and the opportunity to join an elephant at bath time in the river.
They can also see baby Elephants at the breeding centers and have the exceptional chance of witnessing the endangered one horned Rhino and the Royal Bengal Tigers at the National park.
Your family trip to Nepal would not be complete without experiencing Nepal’s wonderful mountain scenery, so we will embark on a fun but moderate trek to Poon Hill, where fantastic scenery is assured.
We also have a Teenage Teahouse Trek trips designed for those families that have active teenagers!
• Arrive in Kathmandu. • Received by Earthbound Expeditions representative. • Check into a hotel for the day.
Sightseeing - the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
• Opt for Gentle River rafting on Trisuli River. LATER • Drive to Pokhara.
• Drive to Nayapul. • Trek through villages and forests for a spectacular Annapurna panorama. • Trek though Ulleri, Ghorepani – Poonhill. • Tadapani – Ghandruk.
• Trek to Nayapul from Ghanduk. • Get to Pokhara - stay in Pokhara.
• From Pokhara drive to Chitwan. • Stay in Chitwan.
• Morning flight to Kathmandu. • Drive to Bhaktapur the historical town. • Walk the timeless streets of Bhaktapur. • Stay in Bhaktapur.
• Spend the morning in Bhaktapur. • Drive to Kathmandu. • Stay in Thamel or opt for any other place of your choice. • In the evening you will join Earthbound Expeditions team for a Nepalese cultural show and a farewell dinner.
A trip to Nepal Himalaya and beyond is adventurous and thrilling due to its…
We take you under our wing once you have decided to travel with us,…
Beside travel and trekking business Earthbound Expeditions also believe in our responsibility towards our…
Authenticity runs deeps in our company, a very important reason why we like to…
Planning a holiday can be stressful, especially in regards to time and money. Hence,…
Our team members comprise of long-term, experienced individuals who are often born and lived…
All of our listed package itineraries are tried and tested for suitability. Our past…
The company has excelled in providing services to its clients from around the world…
DEPARTURE DATES for Nepal Family adventure • This trip is available on a private itinerary basis to suit your own dates and that are guaranteed to operate with a minimum of 2 people in the group.
An Award-wining responsible Travel company tha has been recently featured in