India and Nepal tour : A classic 12 days journey to India and Nepal will save your time and money. With a fascinating history and impressive architecture, stunning views of the Himalayas, this India and Nepal tour to the famous landmarks of Incredible India and Himalayas of Nepal will be memorable one for you.
You have to visit India and Nepal, at least once in your lifetime! This 12 days unique and an exciting south Asian adventure tour package is specially designed for those travelers who want to explore India and Nepal in one go.
What could be a better chance to see the Taj Mahal and the Ganges at Varanasi, Kumari (the Living Goddess of Kathmandu) along with UNESCO World Heritage sites and Himalaya in one visit?
Our 12 days India and Nepal cultural journey begins from Delhi, the capital city of India including, Jaipur, Agra, Khajuraho and Varanasi ( Ganges) in India, Kathmandu Valley and Nagarkot in Nepal.
• Arrive in Delhi - India • Reception by Earthbound Expeditions representative. • Check into a hotel.
1. Red Fort - built by Emperor Shah Jahan. 2. Jama Masjid - the biggest mosque in India. 3. Raj Ghat - the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. 4. Walk along Chandni Chowk, the silver street of Delhi bustling with activities. 5. India Gate - an arch of commemorative victory. 6. Presidential residence -Rashtrapati Bhavan. 7. The Parliament - Sansad Bhavan. 8. Government buildings of the secretary. 9. Connaught place - commercial and managerial center.
• Drive about (5) five hours to Jaipur. • Visit Amber Fort (11kms) in the outskirts of the city. • JAIPUR: Jantar Mantar or astronomical observatory. • Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds, see the Rajesthan
JAIPUR - AGRA
• Taj Mahal visit • Visit the Red Fort of Agra.
Visit the historical place of Orcha, on the bank of river Betawa.
See the impressive erotic cravings on the rocks by Chendala (King of 11th century)
• Take a flight • Visit some important sites - a historic holy city.
• Boat ride on the holy Ganges. • Fly to Kathmandu. • Reception and transfer to the hotel.
• Sightseeing of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. • Drive to Nagarkot (a hill station) for sunrise and the magnificent Himalayas.
• Excursion to visit Bhaktapur. • Nepali cultural show and a farewell dinner with our team, in the evening.
A trip to Nepal Himalaya and beyond is adventurous and thrilling due to its…
We take you under our wing once you have decided to travel with us,…
Beside travel and trekking business Earthbound Expeditions also believe in our responsibility towards our…
Authenticity runs deeps in our company, a very important reason why we like to…
Planning a holiday can be stressful, especially in regards to time and money. Hence,…
Our team members comprise of long-term, experienced individuals who are often born and lived…
All of our listed package itineraries are tried and tested for suitability. Our past…
The company has excelled in providing services to its clients from around the world…
• Single supplement can be added, if want to use single rooms. • Even in a (3) star hotel package, the standards are of simple category. • Please read Lonely planet and other travel books well before traveling, so you are well informed about the culture and customs. • In a group of less than 10 people we use local resource as guides and if the group members are over 10 people then our leader Mr. Rajan will lead the trip personally. • You can include the Everest Experience mountain flight, which flies around Mount Everest for about 1 hour, giving close up views of the world's greatest natural wonder at an extra cost of US$ 247.
An Award-wining responsible Travel company tha has been recently featured in