(3) THREE COUNTRIES TOUR
This is a unique and an exciting South Asian adventure trip, that Earthbound Expeditions specially designed for those travelers who want to explore (3) three beautiful countries at one go and that being India, Nepal and Tibet.
When could be a better chance to see the Taj Mahal and the Ganges at Varanasi in India, Kumari the Living Goddess in Kathmandu, Nepal, along with the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and the Potala Palace of Tibet, all in one visit?
On top of that, you can also witness some of the tallest mountains on Earth.
This incredible 19-day South Asian adventure journey begins from Delhi, India where you will see Agra (Taj Mahal) and Varanasi (Ganges). Then fly to Kathmandu Valley in Nepal where you will then take a high-road overland trip to Lhasa (Tibet) driving on one of the world’s most beautiful, picturesque highways.
This tour will save you time and money as well as fulfill your dream; to visit these (3) three beautiful countries in one go.
• Arrive in Delhi – India. • Reception by Earthbound Expeditions representative. • Check into a hotel.
1. Red Fort built by Emperor Shah Jahan. 2. Jama Masjid, the biggest mosque in India. 3. Raj Ghat - the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. 4. Walk along Chandni Chowk which is the silver street of Delhi, bustling with activities. 5. India Gate - an arch of commemorative victory. 6. Presidential residence - Rashtrapati Bhavan. 7. Parliament - Sansad Bhavan. 8. Government buildings of the secretary. 9. Connaught place - commercial and managerial center.
• Drive about (5) five hours to Jaipur. • Visit Amber Fort (11kilometers) in the outskirts of the city. • JAIPUR - Jantar Mantar or astronomical observatory. Visit Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds.
JAIPUR - AGRA
• Visit Taj Mahal. • Visit the Red Fort.
• Breakfast. • Departure by plane / train to Varanasi (Benares - the holy Ganges). VARANASI: The Holy city of Vishwnatha, City of Shiva, City of Saints.
• Boats ride on the holy Ganges. • Fly to Kathmandu. • Reception and transfer to the hotel.
• Patan - Durbar Square. • Pashupatinath - River Bagmati. • Immense stupa of Boudhanath. • Swayambhunath.
• Drive to Kodari. • Complete immigration and custom formalities. • Overnight at Hotel Zhangmu or Naylam.
• Cross Lalung la passes (5050meters). This day\'s drive offers fantastic view of the high mountains including Mount Everest.
• Drive about (7) seven hours to Shigatse. Visit the famous Tashimpo Monastery and the seat of Panchen Lama.
• Visit Tashi Lhunpo Monastery. • Go for a short (2) two hours drive to Gyantse. It is a small town that once served as the capital of a small kingdom.
• Drive through Karo La Pass and Kamba La Pass with a very good view of the Yamdrok Tso Lake. • Cross the mighty Brahmaputra River and arrive in Lhasa.
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSION 1. Potala palace. 2. Jokhang Temple. 3. Surroundings of Barkhor Market. 4. Drepung and Sera Monasteries.
Fly back to Kathmandu.
• Bhaktapur. • Drive up to Nagarkot ( 7,200feet)
• Breakfast in Nagarkot along with sunrise and the mountain views. • Drive back to Kathmandu. • In the evening, join our team for a Nepali farewell dinner and a Cultural show.
I hope you had a wonderful trip with Earthbound Expeditions. Your picture is on…
Your tripinformation has been gently taken from your desk and travelled half way across…
From the moment you arrive to the day we have to say our farewell…
Beside travel and trekking business Earthbound Expeditions also believe in our responsibility towards our…
We run our tours in the way that feels comfortable to the clients. Our…
We understand that you plan your holiday after going through so many hectic times.…
All our leaders and guides are well trained to lead the trips. They have…
All of our listed package itineraries are tested for the suitability and have been…
The company has excelled the services to its clients from around the world with…
• Single supplement can be added, if using single rooms. • Even in a (3) star hotel package, the standards are of simple category. • Tibet lies over 3500 meters high so people have to travel at their own risk. • Please read lonely planet and other travel books well before traveling, so you are well informed about the cultures and customs of Tibet. • Although, we give in our best effort to make your stay comfortable, please don't expect any luxurious services in Tibet. • In a group of less than 10 people, we use one of the locals as guides and if the group members are over 10 people then our leader Mr. Rajan will lead the trip personally.
An Award-wining responsible Travel company tha has been recently featured in