India – Nepal – Bhutan tour : A CULTURAL JOURNEY TO THE SOUTH ASIAN HIMALAYAN COUNTRIES
With a fascinating history and impressive architecture, stunning views of the Himalaya and exciting drive, this adventure tour to the famous landmarks of India, Nepal and Bhutan will be an outstanding experience for you.
India, Nepal and Bhutan adventure tour is a beautiful Himalayan cultural journey that will take you from plains of the incredible India to the mountainous landscape of Nepal and the last Shangri-la on earth – Bhutan, where you will experience great contrasts along the way.
In India, you discover the sights of old and New Delhi before exploring the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur in Rajasthan. Next stop is the magnificent Taj Mahal before continuing to Varanasi by an overnight train. You will take a boat ride on the Ganges River and see the Hindu pilgrims praying and bathing at this holy city.
We then drive to Nepal where we visit the birth place of Lord Buddha – Lumbini as the first hand Nepal experience before heading to the jungles of Chitwan National Park in search of rhino and royal Bengal Tiger and several other wild animals. Next stop is the former hippy paradise and Nepalese capital, Kathmandu. We will take you for an amazing sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley heritage sites.
We then we fly to the Dragon Kingdom – Bhutan famously known as the “last Shangri-la on earth”. After landing in Paro we continue on and explore the capital city of Thimphu, visit the famous Tiger’s Nest Monastery and take in the splendor of the alpine countryside of Punakha seeing the impressive Dzongs.
This amazing journey of a life time will give you an incredible life changing experience. An enlightening exploration of wonderful cultures and nature is something you will cherish forever.
Join our India, Nepal, Bhutan adventure, if you don’t have time to cover all 3 countries you can just combine 2 countries tour also.
• Arrival in Delhi – India. • Received by an Earthbound Expeditions representative. • Checked into a hotel.
• Visit the old and new Delhi. • The Red Fort built by Emperor Shah Jahan. • Jama Masjid which is the biggest mosque in the India. • Raj Ghat the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. • We will walk along Chandni Chowk which is the silver street of Delhi bustling with activity. • The India Gate an Arch of Commemorative victory. • The Presidential residence Rashtrapati Bhavan. • The Parliament (Sansad Bhavan) • Government buildings of the secretary. • Connaught place, commercial and managerial center.
• Amber Fort. • Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds) • City Palace Museum. • Jantar Mantar.
• Sightseeing in Jaipur. • Drive to Agra - The Taj Mahal. • 6th night - train to Varanasi.
• Explore Varanasi\'s old town area and enjoy a sunrise boat ride on the Ganges River. • Visit Sarnath.
Drive to Lumbini in Nepal.
•Drive across Nepal\'s Terai region. Chitwan National Park one of the Asia\'s finest national park.
• On day 12th and 13th - visit Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple. a. The monkey Temple of Swayambhunath. b. Patan Durbar square. P.S • Option for scenic flights for views of Mount Everest is also available.
• Spectacular flight along the Himalayan range and land in Paro, Bhutan. • Drive to the capital city of Thimphu. • Explore the fortress and painting schools in Thimpu.
• Drive to Punakha valley which is a great chance to see Bhutan\'s beautiful countryside. Go via Dhachu la pass.
• Drive to Paro. • Visit the Taktsang (Tiger\'s Nest) Monastery. Explore the local villages and countryside.
You can add your flights to • Delhi at USD 346 • Bangkok at USD 361 • Kathmandu at USD 196 • Calcutta at USD 221 OR • Have the option to extend this trip to Sikkim Darjeeling or even to Tibet at an extra cost after finish trip in Bhutan
A trip to Nepal Himalaya and beyond is adventurous and thrilling due to its…
We take you under our wing once you have decided to travel with us,…
Beside travel and trekking business Earthbound Expeditions also believe in our responsibility towards our…
Authenticity runs deeps in our company, a very important reason why we like to…
Planning a holiday can be stressful, especially in regards to time and money. Hence,…
Our team members comprise of long-term, experienced individuals who are often born and lived…
All of our listed package itineraries are tried and tested for suitability. Our past…
The company has excelled in providing services to its clients from around the world…
DEPARTURE DATES for India Nepal and Bhutan tour • You can choose any departure dates for our Bhutan, Nepal and India tour.
An Award-wining responsible Travel company tha has been recently featured in