This 8 days India and Nepal tour offers a wonderful chance to experience two of the natural and historical wonders of the world the Taj Mahal and Mount Everest – Top of the world, in a short period of time and it suits any age group.
The main feature in the Nepal Tour is “Everest Experience Mountain Flight”, which offers one-hour flight from Kathmandu Airport for a very close view of The Himalayan panorama from approximately 16,000 feet. The flight maintains few kilometers distance from the mountains of Nepal and covers about 300 kilometers from Langtang in the central part and Everest to the east.
• Meeting and assistance on arrival at the International airport. • Escort and transfer to the hotel. • Documents and brief about the tour program. • Overnight in Delhi.
• VISIT 1. Red Fort built by Emperor Shah Jahan. 2. Jama Masjid - the biggest mosque in the India. 3. Raj Ghat - the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. 4. Walk along Chandni Chowk, the silver street of Delhi bustling with activities. 5. India Gate - an arch of commemorative victory. 6. Presidential residence -Rashtrapati Bhavan. 7. The Parliament -Sansad Bhavan. 8. Government buildings of the secretary. 9. Connaught place - commercial and managerial center. 1. Overnight in Jaipur
• VISIT 1. The Jantar Mantar or astronomical observatory. 2. The Palace of the city was the previous real residence and now a museum that contains strange manuscripts, fine specimens of Rajput, paintings of Mughal and their weapons. 3. The impressive Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds. • Drive to Agra -VISIT 1. Fatehpur Sikri is an enroute built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and was abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. • Overnight in Agra.
• Visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. • Drive back to Delhi. • Check in - Overnight in Delhi.
• Flight to Kathmandu. • Reception and transfer to the hotel. • VISIT 1. Durbar square. 2. Temples and monuments. 3. Old Palace. 4. The Kumari Bahal or the virgin goddess Kumari´s house (Living goddess). 6. Explore around Thamel.
• Transfer to the airport for Everest Experience Mountain flight. • Breakfast. • Sightseeing in Kathmandu. • Drive to Nagarkot (7,200ft)
• Breakfast in Nagarkot. • Drive back via Changu Narayan and Bhaktapur village. • Join our team in the evening, for a farewell dinner and a cultural show.
A trip to Nepal Himalaya and beyond is adventurous and thrilling due to its…
We take you under our wing once you have decided to travel with us,…
Beside travel and trekking business Earthbound Expeditions also believe in our responsibility towards our…
Authenticity runs deeps in our company, a very important reason why we like to…
Planning a holiday can be stressful, especially in regards to time and money. Hence,…
Our team members comprise of long-term, experienced individuals who are often born and lived…
All of our listed package itineraries are tried and tested for suitability. Our past…
The company has excelled in providing services to its clients from around the world…
• Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays. • For the Indian visa, you have to apply for it from your home land. • Nepalese visa can be applied for, upon your arrival at the airport. (2 photos and USD 30) • In generic, Check in time at all hotels is 1400 hours and check out time is 1200 hours. In-case of any change, we will inform you accordingly. • Our prices are based on current taxation structure. In-case of any revision in taxes or a sudden fluctuation in currency levels or change in Visa Fees or increase in fuel, we will amend our prices and shall inform you accordingly. • Reporting time at the International airport for check-in formalities: 02 hours minimum prior to flight departure. • We would need complete passport details including, date of births of the clients for booking flight / train tickets.
An Award-wining responsible Travel company tha has been recently featured in