Combined with elephant rides in the jungles and known for relaxing ways to view the mountains, this expedition is worth a try.
After sightseeing of the UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu Valley, EARTHBOUND EXPEDITIONS TEAM will drive you to the ideal mountain village of Nagarkot for something different.
Here you will be enjoying great moments with unbeatable mountain views and witness the rural people’s lifestyle.
From Nagarkot, we drive to Pokhara for boating and mountain views in the lake city which offers an excellent panoramic view of Annapurna and Fishtail mountain ranges reflecting at the Phewa Lake.
From Pokhara, we drive to the jungles of Chitwan National Park which is an exciting surrounding. Stay in a deluxe, yet rustic lodge for two nights or spent it in a comfy-tented cabin.
We will spend some time relaxing along the Rapti river, enjoying a fascinating cultural show of the Tharu traditional stick dances, a jungle walk, elephant ride, tiger search, rhino watching, canoeing, bird-watching day trip.
Then, we get back to Kathmandu.
• Arrive at the airport in Kathmandu. • Earthbound Expeditions representative will pick you up at the airport. • Check into a hotel. • Briefing about the programs in the evening. (HOTEL LOBBY)
• Breakfast. • Drive to Pokhara (6 hours). • Short hike (2hours) to Peace Pagoda Stupa. • Afternoon - Boating and Davis falls. • Overnight stay in a hotel
• Drive to Chitwan National park for Jungle safari. (6hrs). • Overnight stay in the Jungle resort.
• Park activities including, elephant rides, canoeing, jungle walk, culture show etc. • Overnight stay in a resort.
• Drive to Kathmandu (6hrs). • In the evening, we will take you out for a Nepali culture show and a farewell dinner.