Vietnam, formally the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, is the easternmost country on the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia.
• Arrive at Tan Son Nhat International Airport. • Received and assisted. • Transfer to check in to a hotel (early check-in is subject to hotel’s availability). • Leisure day. • Enjoy a welcome dinner at a local restaurant. • Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
• Depart to visit the Reunification Palace. • Continue to the War Remains Museum, where you can learn a lot about the Vietnam War. • Lunch served with Vietnamese delicacies. AFTERNOON • Visit Jade Emperor Temple. • Visit Ben Thanh market. • Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
• Depart to Ho Chi Minh City. • Drive through the Mekong Delta. • My Tho - take a boat to the island with orchard gardens. • Take a horse-drawn cart to Quoi Son to visit a bee farm and enjoy tea and candies. • Float on a sampan through the narrow, tree-lined canals of the Mekong Delta. • Continue by boat to a family-run enterprise making coconut candy. LUNCH • Return by boat to My Tho and visit Vinh Trang pagoda, if time permits. • Return to Ho Chi Minh City by late afternoon. • Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
• MORNING EXCURSION - to the Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh. • Visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels. • Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City, late in the afternoon. • Transfer to the airport to board a flight to Danang. • Road drive to Hoi An. • Overnight in Hoi An.
• Visit the Chinese Assembly Halls, the family old houses, Japanese Bridge and Hoi An Market. AFTERNOON • Take a boat and visit the handicraft villages, specializing in ceramics and boat-building yards. • Relax at Cua Dai Beach for the day. • Overnight in Hoi An.
• Leisure for shopping or beach break. • Witness the ancient town sparkled by the lantern lights at night. • Overnight in Hoi An.
• Proceed by road from Hoi An to Hue City through emerald-green paddy fields. • Stop en route to take photos at the summit of Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach. • Drive to visit Hue Citadel including the Imperial City and Forbiden City with a complex of palaces, ornate halls, libraries, residences and colleges. Overnight in Hue City.
• Morning boat cruise on the romantic Perfume River for a visit to Thien Mu Pagoda. • Continue the boat trip to visit Minh Mang Tomb. • Drive to visit Tu Duc Tomb, Khai Dinh Tomb and Hue Kite Club to learn the techniques involved in making a kite.
• Transfer to the airport to board a flight to Hanoi. EVENING • Enjoy the water puppet show whose origins date back over a thousand years. • Overnight in Hanoi.
• Take a short drive to visit Ho Chi Minh Complex containing the Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh’s former home, One-Pillar Pagoda followed by the Temple of Literature and Hoan Kiem Lake. AFTERNOON • Drive to visit the Ethnology Museum and 1-hour “cyclo” ride around the 36 streets in the old quarter of Hanoi. • Overnight in Hanoi.
• Drive 170kilometers to Vietnam’s most spectacular natural wonder, Halong Bay – UNESCO Heritage site. • Board a refurbished wooden sailing junk for a cruise through the limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Halong Bay. • Drop anchor for the night near a remote island. • Overnight on the junk.
• Spend half-day cruising through new waters, stopping to visit colorful grottoes and swim near the deserted beaches. • In the late afternoon, return to Hanoi. • En route - visit Phu Lang or Dong Trieu ceramic village. • Overnight in Hanoi.
• Depart for Hoa Lu – the former capital of ancient Vietnam. • Take a sampan ride through the karts landscape to visit Tam Coc Grottos. • Leave the sampans and visit a small temple, built in the 13th century, called Thai Vy. • Lunch is served at Thai Vy Temple. • Next stop is Hoa Lu, which was the capital of the Dinh and Early Le dynasties in Vietnam in the 10th and 11th century. • In the afternoon, drive back to Ha Noi. • Overnight in Ha Noi
• Leisure. • Transfer to Noi Bai Airport to board the flight back home.
A trip to Nepal Himalaya and beyond is adventurous and thrilling due to its…
We take you under our wing once you have decided to travel with us,…
Beside travel and trekking business Earthbound Expeditions also believe in our responsibility towards our…
Authenticity runs deeps in our company, a very important reason why we like to…
Planning a holiday can be stressful, especially in regards to time and money. Hence,…
Our team members comprise of long-term, experienced individuals who are often born and lived…
All of our listed package itineraries are tried and tested for suitability. Our past…
The company has excelled in providing services to its clients from around the world…
Lunch and dinner is at your own expense
An Award-wining responsible Travel company tha has been recently featured in