Altitude Chart (mtr)
Everest Three Passes Trek
Did you know that in Everest Three Passes Trek does not mean that you can go only to the Everest Base Camp?. But there are several other routes in the region that you can combine with the Everest Base Camp with stunning views?
Yes, trekking to the world’s highest mountain, Everest, region is much more than just trekking to the base camp. There is no doubt that Everest Base Camp is unarguably one of the world’s best trekking trips but there are several amazing trekking routes in the Everest region which can be combined with Everest Base Camp using three high passes.
Everest Three Passes Trek (Chola Pass – Gokyo Lake and Renjo La Pass Trek) – Complete Package of Everest Base Camp.
Everest Three passes trek, one of such most amazing combination trips is to cross three high adventurous passes, Cho La, Renjo La, and Kongma La to reach Everest Base Camp. This trip takes you to some of the amazing destinations on earth including Gokyo, Kalapatthar and many more. This simple tea house trekking is an incredible adventure of the lifetime. Trekking in the high altitude of the Everest region and reaching eventually to the Everest Base Camp crossing three high passes is certainly very adventurous but the experience you go through is indescribable. The spectacular view of high Himalayan peaks including the Everest so close to you takes you to a different world.
Join Earthbound Expedition for this adventurous Everest Three passes trek trip of the lifetime and experience the thrill of the high Himalayan trekking adventure.
- Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 2 : In Kathmandu sightseeing of UNESCO world heritage sights and prepare for the trek.
- Day 3 : Fly to Lukla & then trek to Monjo
- Day 4 : Trek to Namche Bazaar
- Day 5 : Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar
- Day 6 : Trek to Thame
- Day 7 : Trek to Marlung
- Day 8 : Trek to Lungden
- Day 9 : Trek to Renjo La Base Camp
- Day 10 : Trek to Gokyo
- Day 11 : Rest till the afternoon at Gokyo
- Day 12 : Trek to Thangnak
- Day 13 : Trek to Dzong La
- Day 14 : Trek to Lobuche
- Day 15 : Trek to Everest Base Camp
- Day 16 : Climb to Kala Patthar
- Day 17 : Lobuche - Kongma La - Chhukung:
- Day 18 : Chhukung to Tengboche:
- Day 19 : Tengboche to Namche Bazaar:
- Day 20 : Namche Bazaar to Lukla
- Day 21 : Lukla- Kathmandu
- Day 22 : Extend your trip or back to home