Explore some of the most excellent sights of the island country in South Asia ‘Sri Lanka’ crammed with wilderness, thrills, bliss, essence, scenic, and pristine heritage and natural wonders.
Sri Lanka has been rising as an exciting destination due to its fantastic beaches, extreme wildlife safaris, serene and scenic natural magnificence, heavenly Botanical/zoological garden and once in a lifetime adventure and cultural tours.
The six days ‘Glimpse of Sri Lanka Tour’ is a fantastic opportunity to explore best of the best places of Sri Lanka in a short time. The tour begins with sightseeing of best of Colombo and then takes you to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Sigiriya and Polonnaruwa. You get to explore the beautiful Ninneriya National Park in a long jeep safari. Again, we explore one of the most fascinating and famous Golden Rock Cave Temple inscribed as UNESCO World Heritage Centre. We conclude the tour after visiting the Peradeniya Botanical in Kandy and driving to Negombo.
If you’re an adventure seeker and courageous wanderer looking to blaze new trails in Southeast Asia, Sri Lanka should undoubtedly be on the top of your bucket list.
• Arrive in Sri lanka at the Bandaranaike International airport, Katunayake. • Received and assisted on arrival and transferred to Colombo. • Sightseeing tour in Colombo.
• Leave for Sigiriya - 171 kilometers – approximately (3) three hours drive. • Climb the Rock Fortress – (UNESCO World Heritage site) • Overnight stay at a hotel in Habarana.
• Leave for Polonnaruwa - 43 kilometers, approximately (1) one hour’s drive. (UNESCO World Heritage Site) The Capital of Sri Lanka from the 11th to 13th century. • Leave for Minneriya National park and commence a jeep safari. • Overnight stay at a hotel in Habarana.
• Leave for Dambulla - 25 kilometers, approximately ½ hour’s drive Visit the famous Golden Rock cave temple which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Centre. • Leave for Kandy - 72 km - approximately (3) three hour’s drive. (UNESCO World Heritage Site) En route visit a Spice garden in Matale. • On arrival in Kandy, check in at the hotel.
• Visit the Peradeniya Botanical. • Leave for Negomo - 99 kilometers – approximately 2 ½ hour\'s drive. • Overnight stay at a hotel in Negombo.