Nepal golf tour brings you to Gokarna Forest Golf Resort and Spa Nepal, which is set against the backdrop of the snow-capped Himalayas in the spectacular 470 acres Gokarna Forest – east of Kathmandu around 12 kilometers from the city center.
This is with par 72, 18 holes golf course, designed by Gleneagles Golf Developments of Scotland. The Country Club, rooms are located deep inside the serene tropical Gokarna Forest and are the perfect gateway for a few days.
Similarly, we have golf courses in Pokhara (the lake city) called the Himalayan Golf and also Yeti Golf at Fulbari Resort and Spa, one of the best golf locations and great hotels of Asia.
•Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal.
• Airport pick up.
• Check into Hyatt Regency, Kathmandu.
• Half day city sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley.
Visit Patan Durbar Square, Monkey Temple - Syambhunath, Pashupatinath, World heritage sites.
• Drive back to Gokarna resort.
• Evening - you can play golf or opt for bird watching activities.
• Stay overnight at Gokarna Golf Resort.
• Golf activities.
• All luxury accommodations.
• Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner will be provided.
• Drive to Hotel Dwarika\'s - Nepal\'s one of the finest traditional and historical hotel. It is the best place to see and understand about Nepali culture, life and traditions.
• In the evening, join our team for a Nepali cultural show and a farewell dinner.
• If you are interested you can visit the Casino too.