SMALL GROUP ADVENTURE TRAVEL TO NORTH INDIA – RAJASTHAN
Inclusive with fascinating history and impressive architecture, this trip to the famous landmarks of Rajasthan is a holiday of a lifetime where you will go through a royal experience.
A COMPLETE OVERLAND JOURNEY OF RAJASTHAN’S PALACES AND FORTRESSES
Delhi – Mandawa – Bikaner – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur – Agra Taj Mahal – Delhi.
Rajputana, a land where life in all its aspects comes emblazoned in the brightest of colors. Mighty forts and ornate palaces reveal the opulence and power of the Maharajas who ruled here for centuries. Adorned with unique fresco styles and intricate miniature paintings, the Rajasthani palaces are the enduring legacy of some of India’s most flamboyant ruling dynasties, the Rajputs.
Our journey rediscovers the majesty and regal splendor of this remarkable state, as we tour to see the frescoes of Mandawa, experience sunset, camel rides from Jaisalmer, visit stunning walled city of Jodhpur and the romantic lake city of Udaipur. You will follow in the footsteps of Maharajas, and even stay in some of their palatial homes as you explore the heart of Rajasthan.
Arrive in Delhi, India.
• Drive to Mandawa. • Arrive and check in at a hotel.
• Breakfast. • Drive to Bikaner.
• Visit Junagarh fort. • Drive to Jaisalmer enroute Deshnok to see Karni Mata temple.
• Sightseeing in Jaisalmer. • Visit to Jaisalmer Fort. • Evening – Witness the Sand Dunes. • Witness the sunset on a camel ride.
• City tour of Jodhpur. VISIT Mehrangarh Fort. Jaswant Tada Museum • Drive to Ranakpur.
Drive to Udaipur enroute Ranakpur Jain Temple complex.
• Sightseeing in Udaipur. • Visit the picturesque City Palace on Lake Pichola.
Drive to Pushkar.
• Sightseeing in Pushkar. Visit the Brahma temple and lake. • Drive to Jaipur - the pink city.
• Excursion to Amber Fort. • Ride to the fort on an Elephant. • City tour - City palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal - palace of wind.
Drive to Agra - Taj Mahal en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri.
• Visit Taj Mahal. • Red Fort. • Drive back to Delhi. • Overnight in Delhi.
A trip to Nepal Himalaya and beyond is adventurous and thrilling due to its…
We take you under our wing once you have decided to travel with us,…
Beside travel and trekking business Earthbound Expeditions also believe in our responsibility towards our…
Authenticity runs deeps in our company, a very important reason why we like to…
Planning a holiday can be stressful, especially in regards to time and money. Hence,…
Our team members comprise of long-term, experienced individuals who are often born and lived…
All of our listed package itineraries are tried and tested for suitability. Our past…
The company has excelled in providing services to its clients from around the world…
• Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays. • For the Indian visa, you have to apply for it from your home land. • Nepalese visa can be applied for, upon your arrival at the airport. (2 photos and USD 30) • In generic, Check in time at all hotels is 1400 hours and check out time is 1200 hours. In-case of any change, we will inform you accordingly. • Our prices are based on current taxation structure. In-case of any revision in taxes or a sudden fluctuation in currency levels or change in Visa Fees or increase in fuel, we will amend our prices and shall inform you accordingly. • Reporting time at the International airport for check-in formalities: 02 hours minimum prior to flight departure • We would need complete passport details including, date of births of the clients for booking flight / train tickets.
An Award-wining responsible Travel company tha has been recently featured in