This eight days India and Nepal tour offers an excellent chance to experience two of the natural and historical wonders of the world the Taj Mahal and Mount Everest – Top of the world, in a short period and it suits any age group.
The main feature in the Nepal Tour is “Everest Experience Mountain Flight”, which offers one-hour flight from Kathmandu Airport for a very close view of The Himalayan panorama from approximately 16,000 feet. The flight maintains few kilometers distance from the mountains of Nepal and covers about 300 kilometers from Langtang in the central part and Everest to the east.
•Meeting and assistance on arrival at the International airport.
•Escort and transfer to the hotel.
•Documents and brief about the tour program.
•Overnight in Delhi.
Today we will be doing sightseeing in Delhi and drive to Jaipur. Our visit will cover following places:
1.Red Fort built by Emperor Shah Jahan.
2. Jama Masjid - the biggest mosque in the India.
3. Raj Ghat - the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi.
4. Walk along Chandni Chowk, the silver street of Delhi bustling with activities.
5. India Gate - an arch of commemorative victory.
6. Presidential residence -RashtrapatiBhavan.
7. The Parliament -SansadBhavan.
8. Government buildings of the secretary.
9. Connaught place - commercial and managerial center.
10. Overnight in Jaipur
Today we will be doing sightseeing in Jaipur and drive to Agra. Our visit will cover following places:
1. The Jantar Mantar or astronomical observatory.
2. The Palace of the city was the previous real residence and now a museum that contains strange manuscripts, fine specimens of Rajput, paintings of Mughal and their weapons.
3. The impressive Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds.
•Drive to Agra -VISIT
1. Fatehpur Sikri is an enroute built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and was abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water.
•Overnight in Agra.
Today we will be doing sightseeing in Agra and drive to Delhi. Our visit will cover following places:
•Visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains.
•Drive back to Delhi.
•Check in - Overnight in Delhi.
Departure transfer to IGI Airport for Flight to Kathmandu.
After an early morning refreshing yoga session we come down for the breakfast. Later today, we drive to Nagarkot for about 1.5 hrs and stay overnight there. Nagarkot is a beautiful hill station 32 Kilometers east of Kathmandu and famous for sunrise and Mountain View. We can enjoy the breathtaking view of Langtang range in the Himalaya and other magnificent mountains including Sisa Pangma, Dorje Lakpa, Gaurishankar and also a tiny glimpse of Mt. Everest on a very clear day. Sunrise from here is as fascinating as it can be. The cool weather there makes us wish for more days there but so sad, we are checking out tomorrow this beautiful hill station.
• Breakfast in Nagarkot.
• Drive back via Changu Narayan and Bhaktapur village.
• Join our team in the evening, for a farewell dinner and a cultural show.
Today is our last day of the trip so we will transfer you to airport for the final departure.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox